Is Jantex Furnishings open to the Public?
YES! Our 3-floor showroom is open to the public, Monday to Friday 9 am until 5 pm, Saturday 10 am until 4 pm, Sundays and evenings by prior appointment.
Which areas do you cover?
Based in Congleton Cheshire we are centrally located to service customers throughout the Northwest, Midlands and indeed beyond!
Cheshire Towns include:
Alderley Edge Alsager Altrincham Birkenhead Bollington Bramhall Cheadle Chester Crewe Congleton Ellesmere Port Frodsham Helsby Holmes Chapel Hyde Kelsall Knutsford Macclesfield Malpas Middlewich Nantwich Neston Northwich Poynton Prestbury Runcorn Sandbach Stockport Tarporley Warrington Widnes Willaston Wilmslow Winsford.
Are you able to carry out work for Commercial buildings and offices?
Whatever the business need we have the products and a dedicated contract department for all commercial and local authority requirements and have over 35 years expertise in the education and social care sectors.
Do you carry out work in homes?
Yes! No matter how large or small the requirement our showroom at Salford Mill in Congleton is open to the public to enhance your home.
Can I borrow patterns and samples?
We have a free, no-obligation pattern loan, home selection and measuring service. We will do everything in our power to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase from start to finish!
I need advice on the correct type of carpet to suit my requirements; will you be able to help?
We are always happy to give advice and quotations entirely free and without obligation. Established in 1975 and with many long-serving staff members what we don’t know about flooring and soft furnishings is not worth knowing! We will be able to answer your questions.
Do you have an installation service?
We have a complete installation service for carpets, vinyl, wooden flooring, curtains, tracks and blinds. Our fitters are skilled and experienced and have worked with us for many years. They have a method statement to which they adhere, to minimise disruption for our customers and to ensure that everything is to our customer’s satisfaction before they leave.
Will you repair and service my existing blinds?
Yes, we are pleased to service and repair existing blinds. We conduct a site survey and submit a quotation detailing the repairs required, no work will be carried out until quotation is accepted.
What are the delivery timescales?
Stock items can be delivered the same or next working day. Fitted items such as, carpets, vinyl and wood flooring, blinds and custom made curtains can take between 2 to 4 weeks; this obviously heavily depends on the type of products ordered. We will always endeavour to meet your schedules, we will only commit if we are certain we can deliver and will advise accordingly.
What are the benefits of a wool rich carpet?
There are many benefits of wool-rich carpets:
- Environmental/Green benefits – 100% natural, sustainable supply, biodegradable without harm to the planet, Energy-efficient both in production and in practical use.
- Comfort – Warm, a great insulator, natural softness and wool absorbs sound.
- Practicalities – Durable wool carpets will withstand footfall for longer, appearance retention and easy to care with regular vacuuming.
- Indoor air quality – Wool naturally absorbs humidity and airborne toxins. Research backs up the ability of wool rich carpets to reduce airborne dust in the atmosphere by trapping it in it’s top layer.
- Safety – Fire retardant and fall friendly, carpet cushions against serious injury.
Do I always need to buy new underlay when buying a new carpet?
Underlay not only improves the feel of your new carpet underfoot but also helps maintain its appearance and performance, making your new carpet look good and last longer. It, therefore, makes sense to have a new underlay installed at the same time as a new carpet to minimise your disruption and ensure you get the best value from your new investment. There are many different types of underlay to suit all locations and budgets. We are happy to advise on the most suitable product to suit your requirements.
Do you have a guarantee?
All our products and services are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for the duration of their lifetime. If at any time a problem with a product or service that we have provided is found to be caused by a fault/defect, then we will replace or make good that product; or make an agreed allowance for that product and service. This obviously excludes wear and tear.
If I have a complaint what do I do?
We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of support and customer service. If you have a complaint or concern this is dealt with promptly and efficiently. As we are a family business your satisfaction is our highest priority. We welcome all customer feedback. Product faults are very rare but in those exceptional cases we arrange for the product manufacturer to test and report. We then commission an independent report if applicable, and act upon these findings accordingly.
How can I pay?
We accept all major debits and credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express. We also accept cheques with guarantee cards.
How the Carpet Foundation Consumer code of practise can benefit you.
The key features of the Code are:
- It applies to all carpet sold by a Carpet Foundation Member (excluding rugs)
- Written terms of business must be given prior to the purchase
- Consumers who cancel an order “on reasonable grounds” should not be penalised
- Verbal estimates of the cost must be supported by a written quotation which will show the total cost
- All deposits are protected so in the unlikely event of a business failure, the order will be fulfilled without loss of the deposit
- Free extended 2 year guarantees are provided by Carpet Foundation manufacturers for manufacturing faults and pile reversal
- There is an agreed complaints resolution process and timetable
- A free conciliation service is provided by the Carpet Foundation
- Low cost arbitration is provided
- Carpet Foundation Members are regularly monitored to ensure they do deliver the right service
- There is a non compliance arrangement to deal with those retailers who breach requirements of the Code
Jantex is the only Carpet Retailer in Congleton registered with the Carpet Foundation.
If we haven’t answered your question above just leave it in the comments and we will get back to you!